Fri, 06 Sept|
Room2F | Events & Gatherings
開麥啦 OPEN MIC LAH-by Music Room 跨越客廳
FIRST TINGZHI's SHOW! She is going to sing a new rock song for this event. Do not miss the chance to hear her live performance. R.S.V.P. now!
Time & Location
06 Sept 2019, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Room2F | Events & Gatherings, 8 Raffles Ave, #02-19 Esplanade Mall, Singapore 039802
About the event
About Moosic Room 跨樂客聽:
Hi there! We are Moosic Room 跨樂客聽, a community platform that seeks to bring you original Mandarin pop music from the sunny island of Singapore. Founded by musicians for musicians, Moosic Room aims to curate and organise quality original gigs where music lovers can explore and discover our very own homegrown talent.
跨樂/跨越：to overcome, to move out from 客聽/客廳：living room
With hopes that a song written from the comforts of home will eventually reach the ears of earnest listeners, Moosic Room hopes to create a conducive community and platform for writers, performers, and listeners to discuss and appreciate our local works.
Thier #5 episode- Open Mic Lah! 開麥啦 #5! Featuring 5 Singapore's singer-songwriters.
* @leejunweimarcus // Marcus first started singing and writing English songs but always had a keen interest in Chinese music and the language. Now, he mostly writes mandopop music. He will be releasing his first mandarin single "The Girl I Want To Know" later this year
* Jeremy// @jeremyyongen From a low self-esteemed ordinary boy to a confident man that sings and plays and write his own music. Witness this transformation with Jeremy.
* Grace// @theloongfamily Grace is a singer-songwriter who performs mandopop songs especially classics from the 90s. Her compositions are influenced by these classics but she also seeks inspiration from contemporary music. Her love for both old and new music makes her a versatile performer for all occasions.
* OHMYMEITING// @ohmymeiting Largely influenced by the music of JJ Lin, Jay Chou, and Mayday,Meiting’s music bears hints of Taiwanese indie singer-songwriters Cheer Chen and Crowd Lu, often writing about the small details in life and injecting humour into her original works.After releasing three digital singles in 2016, the singer-songwriter launched her debut EP 《別擔心！我不是壞人》 in June 2018 at the Esplanade Recital Studio, with one of the tracks 《住在天狼星的那個人》 hitting StreetVoice charts at #1. Her new digital single 《宿醉》 will be released on 25 July 2019 on all digital platforms.
* Tingzhi// @tingzhi.hz Coming back with a fresh new look, Tingzhi is now ready to take on the world with her strong rock vocals. Her earlier works consist of 發了瘋的想你,歡迎光臨 and 不夠. An advocate of strong independent women. Tingzhi will be releasing new works this year.
* Pew// @pewristic Pew’s original are largely influenced by 張震嶽’s early works with a tinge of盧廣仲’s indie folk. She finds inspirations from her small happenings and inject her quirky view of it. Pew released her debut single [這個時代談什麼戀愛], consist of 鐵齒⼩姐 and 已讀 that roses to #2 on the Apple Music Mandopop chart Earlier this year, Pew released her second double single [異常的日常] consist of [⽩球鞋]AND [青蔥] which was also highly celebrated.
//Event details: 06 sept- 730pm - @room2f Door Entry $6 🙂 RSVP link : https://www.facebook.com/events/504228007049445/